What is OneBadger CRM?
The OneBadger program will create a way for learners, staff, faculty, and external community partners across the university to interact with each other using accurate, reliable, and timely information. This shared constituent relationship management (CRM) platform enables us to personalize and streamline our communications with all constituents and provide a 360 degree circle of support for learners.
Enable faculty and staff to better support learners
Enhanced visibility across departments
Increase transparency and eliminate silos of learner information so that faculty and staff can quickly collaborate across departments in order to better support and engage learners.
Personalized engagement & communications
- Equip admissions, learner success and development staff to create tailored outreach based on learner preferences.
- Ensure learners have a cohesive experience across UW—Madison no matter who’s in touch with them.
• Increased yield (admit to commit)
• Increased applicant satisfaction
• Increased constituent engagement
Empower CRM users with data, insights & efficiency
Real-time reports & dashboards
- Easily access real-time reports and dashboards that translate CRM data to actionable activities.
- Reduce duplication of effort across UW—Madison and eliminate the need for the manual synthesis of dashboard data.
Analysis & insights
- Use CRM data-powered insights to make strategic decisions that improve learner outcomes and drive revenue returns for UW—Madison.
• Make decisions faster
• Collaborate faster
• Save IT costs
Salesforce launches with Division of Continuing Studies and Office of Admissions and Recruitment
Inaugural Salesforce Day event on campus
Identification of CRM Early Adopters, creation of core CRM Solution Team
OneBadger Day event finds commonalities between CRM Early Adopters and other campus use cases
Enterprise CRM Program Owner, Kyla Farroll steps in to lead the OneBadger CRM initiative
Discovery and pre-planning for foundational OneBadger CRM enterprise strategy
Launch of core CRM capabilities for Early Adopters
December 2020–February 2021
Launch enterprise org architecture and strategy engagement
Foundational preparation for campus-wide OneBadger CRM (pending approval)