Constituent Relationship Management
CRM is both a technology and an approach to manage and support customer touch points across our programs and departments.
With CRM, we can understand the relationship our contacts have with UW-Madison as a whole, rather on just individual transactions.
360° Support for Learners
Enhance visibility across departments
Increase transparency and eliminate silos of learner information so that faculty and staff can quickly collaborate across departments in order to better support and engage learners.
Personalize engagement & communications
- Equip admissions, learner success and development staff to create tailored outreach based on learner preferences.
- Ensure learners have a cohesive experience across UW-Madison no matter who’s in touch with them.
Increase yield • Improve applicant & student satisfaction • Enhance engagement
Empower Campus with Data, Insights & Efficiency
Real-time reports & dashboards
- Easily access real-time reports and dashboards that translate CRM data to actionable activities.
- Reduce duplication of effort across UW—Madison and eliminate the need for the manual synthesis of dashboard data.
Analysis & insights
- Use CRM data-powered insights to make strategic decisions that improve learner outcomes and drive revenue returns for UW—Madison.